The PAC Board has been working diligently to prepare for both the launch of registration and for the exam, too. To aid in your planning, here are dates you should be aware of:
- Exam Dates: The first exam will be offered between March 17 and March 31, 2018 at your choice of locations. (You’ll choose during registration from hundreds of testing centers in the US and Canada.)
- Registration: will open on or before January 26 for both the first and second exams. Be sure you are signed up here at the PACBoard website to receive the first notice that registration is open. (Sign up at right or below).
- Exam Eligibility: We have made our Eligibility Requirements available here.
- Cost: The cost of the exam is $375.
- Exam Prep: At the same time we open registration, we will also make available to you the resources you’ll need to prepare to sit for the exam (including study materials and a handbook.) Again, you’ll be notified when these become available as long as you are signed up for notices.
Ask the PACB: You may also have interest in a teleconference call-in offered by The Alliance of Professional Health Advocates (APHA) and open to the public called Ask the PACB: Prep for the First Exam. Find more details here.