Please find below your ballot for election of Board officers for 2019-2020.
If you prefer to write in a candidate’s name, there is a space for that below.
Please complete your ballot by Thursday, October 31, 2019.
Per recently adopted By-laws (October 14, 2019)
Section 3. Secretary
The Secretary shall be responsible for ensuring accurate recording and maintenance of all minutes, records and communications of the Board and the corporation.
Section 4. Treasurer
The Treasurer shall be responsible for the maintenance of accurate records and books of the corporation’s accounts, funds, revenues, expenditures, debts and finances. Other duties include:
• Convene and provide leadership to the Finance Committee.
• Provide guidance and support to the Executive Director and/or Finance Director.
• Provide financial statements to the Board at least quarterly.
• Provide financial reports at Board meetings.
• Work with the auditor, or audit committee and report results to the full board.