Earn Your Certification
- Application and Exam sitting fee $395.
- Reschedule fee $75.
- Retest fee $275 (up to 2 re-takes for failure to pass).
- Recertification fee with continuing education $275.
- Recertification fee by examination $395.
In Three Steps
Review the PACB Candidate Handbook for details about certification.
Eligibility requires a combination of education and experience; however, candidates who are seasoned practitioners may request eligibility based on experience only.
All candidates must:
- Complete the self-assessment tool.
- Provide two letters of recommendation.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or higher (or the International equivalent); OR Equivalent experience (paid or volunteer) with appropriate evidence.
- Create a profile in the BCPA online portal (hosted by Prolydian).
- Complete the candidate information profile.
- Complete the disclosure questionnaire.
- Complete and submit the signed PACB Application for Certification which includes agreeing to the PACB Terms of Awarding and Maintaining Certification.
- Agree to abide by and uphold the PACB Code of Professional Responsibility.
- Pay the application and test fee ($395).
- Look for an authorization email to arrive within 2 business days of submitting your application.
Prepare for the exam with these resources.