Submit Your CEs Through BCPA Online Portal (Hosted by Prolydian)
Please log into your Prolydian account to submit Continuing Education (CE) credits. Detailed instructions follow.
If this is your first time accessing the BCPA Online Portal you will need to create an account.
To submit a CE request, click on Apply for CEC.
This is the submission form for both Pre-Approved and Post-Approved CEs. Enter an approximate date when the program took place (during the 3-year term of your certification).
For Pre-Approved CEs select the first option: I have a Preapproval Code (or want to look one up)
For Post-Approved CEs select: I want to enter the details of the activity
The fastest and easiest way to submit Pre-Approved CEs is to input or lookup the Pre-Approval Code. Every Pre-Approved CE has a ‘unique’ identifier which you can locate a number of ways:
- Use the search features on the lookup page.
- Search the CE listing page on the website.
- Look for the Approval Code on the certificate of attendance provided by the CE sponsor.
To submit the Pre-Approved CE:
- Select or add the approval code.
- Upload your certificate of participation (provided by the sponsor).
- Scroll down and click Submit.
Select ‘I want to enter the details of the activity’ and fill in the remainder of the form fields.
Important: Post-Approved CEs require additional information prior to submission.
Refer to: https://www.pacboard.org/post-approved-ce/ for